Unlike reports, your Public Page is accessible by everybody. When a user goes to your MyMisalignment URL, they will see your public page content. Animations will use demonstration listings from a typical misalignment, and the written content should be directed at guests or potential patients.
Edit your Public Page by clicking "Public Page" in your dashboard navigation.
The "Greeting" and "Greeting Blurb" fields define the first message your visitor sees when opening your page.
Editing page content
Pages are separated into "blocks" that can be added, removed, or rearranged. If you hover over the block number on the left, you can grab the section and move it to the position you'd like.
- Page Title - The title of the page. Displayed in a large heading on the report.
- View - The default animation you'd like displayed on the page.
- Alignment - The initial alignment of the spine when the page is first loaded. (only applicable to certain views).
- Formatting tools - Use these tools to format your text. Make headings larger, or create links.
- Content Editor - This text box is where your main page content goes.
Add a page
Click "Add Page" at the bottom of the screen to add another page block.
Save your changes
Click "Update" at the bottom of the page to save your changes. Any changes you make to your template will also affect reports that have already been sent.
View your changes
Click "View App" at the top of the page to view the changes you've made. Note that you'll need to save your changes first to see your updates.