The "Print" tab in the template editor, shows the content that will used when printing your patient's report, or generating a pdf.
Editing section content
Sections are separated into "blocks" that can be added, removed, or rearranged. If you hover over the block number on the left, you can grab the section and move it to the position you'd like.
For the most part, editing your print content is exactly like editing your "App Content", but there are a few differences.
- Section Title - The title of the section. Displayed in a large heading on the report.
- Image - The default image you'd like displayed in the section
- Alignment - The alignment of the spine in the image selected. (only applicable to certain images.)
- Formatting tools - Use these tools to format your text. Make headings larger, or create links.
- Content Editor - This text box is where your main section content goes.
- Image Position - Where you would like the image positioned on the page. (Left or right).
- Image Width - The width (in percentage) of the image. This controls how large the image is on the page.
- Start New Page - Your printed report will automatically place page breaks where necessary, but you can force the page to end by selecting this box.
Add a section
Click "Add Section" at the bottom of the screen to add another section block.
Save your changes
Click "Update" at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
View your changes
Click "View Print" at the top of the page to view the changes you've made. Note that you'll need to save your changes first to see your updates.