The "App" tab, shows the template content your patient will see when the report is viewed on the web.
The "Greeting" and "Greeting Blurb" fields define the first message your patient sees when opening their report.
Greetings can use tags to auto-populate your patient's name, or other information. Learn more about tags here.
Editing page content
Pages are separated into "blocks" that can be added, removed, or rearranged. If you hover over the block number on the left, you can grab the section and move it to the position you'd like.
- Page Title - The title of the page. Displayed in a large heading on the report.
- View - The default animation you'd like displayed on the page.
- Alignment - The initial alignment of the spine when the page is first loaded. (only applicable to certain views).
- Formatting tools - Use these tools to format your text. Make headings larger, or create links.
- Content Editor - This text box is where your main page content goes.
Add a page
Click "Add Page" at the bottom of the screen to add another page block.
Save your changes
Click "Update" at the bottom of the page to save your changes. Any changes you make to your template will also affect reports that have already been sent.
View your changes
Click "View App" at the top of the page to view the changes you've made. Note that you'll need to save your changes first to see your updates.